Abbiamo tradotto la prima parte del report.
Come spiega la Commissione Europea:
3. European Commission. European Union and United States to launch negotiations for a Transatlantic Trade and Investment
Partnership. Press Release. 13 February 2013. http://europa.eu/rapid/press-release_MEMO-13-95_en.htm.
4. FTI Consulting. EU-US free trade agreement: is it in the air?Briefing. 16 July 2012. http://www.fticonsulting.com/global2/criticalthinking/articles/eu-us-free-trade-agreement.aspx
5. See, for example, http://archive.corporateeurope.org/tabd/
7. European Commission. Note For The Attention Of The Trade Policy Committee. Brussels, April 2013 TRADE/E.1/ D (2013).
8. Corporate Europe Observatory. European Commission preparing for EU-US trade talks: 119 meetings with industry lobbyists.
4 September 2013, http://corporateeurope.org/trade/2013/09/european-commission-preparing-eu-us-trade-talks-119-meetingsindustry-lobbyists.
9. De Gucht, K. A European Perspective on Transatlantic Free Trade. SPEECH/13/178, delivered at the European Conference at Harvard Kennedy School. 2 March 2013. http://europa.eu/rapid/pressrelease_SPEECH-13-178_en.htm#PR_metaPressRelease_bottom
10. European Commission. Independent study outlines benefits of EUUS trade agreement. Memo/13/211. 12 March 2013. http://europa.eu/rapid/press-release_MEMO-13-211_en.htm
11. Centre for Economic Policy Research (2013). Reducing Transatlantic Barriers to Trade and Investment - An Economic Assessment. Final Project Report. London. http://trade.ec.europa.eu/doclib/docs/2013/march/tradoc_150737.pdf
12. George, C. and Kirkpatrick, C. (2006) Methodological issues in the impact assessment of trade policy: experience from the European Commission’s Sustainability Impact Assessment (SIA) programme. Impact Assessment and Project Appraisal. 24 (4). pp. 325-334.
13. George, C. What’s really driving the EU-US trade deal? 8th July 2013. http://www.opendemocracy.net/ourkingdom/clive-george/whats-really-driving-eu-us-trade-deal
15. Berger, J. Freihandelsstudie – Scharlatanerie im pseudowissenschaftlichen Gewand, 18 June 2013 (Translated from German). http://www.nachdenkseiten.de/?p=17671
17. The US Chamber of Commerce (2013). NAFTA Triumphant – Assessing Two Decades of Gains in Trade, Growth and Jobs. p. 9. http://www.uschamber.com/sites/default/files/reports/1112_INTL_NAFTA_20Years.pdf
18. Economic Policy Institute (EPI) (2003). NAFTA – Related Job Losses Have Piled Up Since 1993. http://www.epi.org/economic_snapshots/entry/webfeatures_snapshots_archive_12102003/
19. Centre for Research on Globalization (2010) The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) Resulted in Increasing Unemployment in the US. Montreal. Canada. http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-north-american-free-trade-agreement-naftaresulted-in-increasing-unemployment-in-the-u-s/20444
21. Faux J. (2011) NAFTA at Seven: Its Impact on Workers in All Three Nations. Washington D.C. http://www.policyalternatives.ca/sites/default/files/uploads/publications/National_Office_Pubs/nafta_at_7.pdf
22. European Commission (2013) Impact Assessment Report on the future of EU-US trade relations. pp 37-38. http://trade.ec.europa.eu/doclib/docs/2013/march/tradoc_150759.pdf
24. Ibid. p. 53.
25. Ibid. p. 47.
26. EuroMemo Group (2013). The deepening crisis in the European Union: The need for a fundamental change. http://www2.euromemorandum.eu/uploads/euromemorandum_2013.pdf
28. For an overview of the attacks on social rights in the context of the European review of economic and fiscal policy, see for example: http://euobserver.com/news/32462 and http://euobserver.com/opinion/120319.
29. Greenhouse, S. ‘States seek laws to curb power of unions’. The New York Times. 3 January, 2011.
30. See AFL-CIO’s page: http://www.aflcio.org/Legislation-and-Politics/State-Legislative-Battles/Ongoing-State-Legislative-Attacks/Right-to-Work-for-Less; and Deakin, S. and Reed, H. (2000). ‘The contested meaning of labour market flexibility’. Social Law and Policy. Oxford.
31. European Commission (2013). Impact Assessment of TTIP. p. 52. http://trade.ec.europa.eu/doclib/docs/2013/march/tradoc_150759.pdf
32. Ecorys (2012). ANNEXES – Non-tariff measures in EU-US trade and investment – An economic analysis. Final Report. The Netherlands. p. 45. http://trade.ec.europa.eu/doclib/docs/2009/december/tradoc_145614.pdf